Tuesday, July 19, 2011

and 5 years later.....

Gosh this is so funny!!
Recently realised that I've many friends with blogs, and I've not quite been looking at any personal blogs; until recently.. most of the blogs i visited off and on was just to search for food, yes, in my quest to grow my waistline even more.. i live to eat, not eat to live!

Oh well, yes, and because of that, I realised I actually DO have an eblogger account!! haha, something I created wayyyy back in 2006!! and yes, pure propensity for laziness to type anything at all caused me to neglect the blog for 5 freaking years! yes thats right, 5 years!!

9 comments:

Pluboy2 said...

Ok laa.. 5 years ago you were writing about having motivation to get going.. Yea today get going for all the wrong reasons eh? Hehe growing waistline.. Good wat :) hahahahahahahah chubbiness ~

Pluboy2 said...

Probably this template don't exist anymore also hahahhaha.. Too zaman batu d..

williamlye said...

hahahah!! its called RETRO!! lolzz.. yeah man, 5 years in a time capsule and its still here.. i wonder if my personal website i created in 1996 still exists.. lol.. thats zaman batu.. 15 years!

Pluboy2 said...

err.... 1996.. kan thats when the internet just arrived in malaysia!!!! 26kpbs!!!

williamlye said...

hahah its 33.6kbps with TMNET... and i have just terminated my TMNET account this year.. can't believe I've actually been paying 24 bucks every year to maintain my email add.

Naughty Prince said...

haha....
welcome back...

joshua said...

welcome back! :)

williamlye said...

lol thanks! but still lazzy ler

Gratitude said...

Heyyyy thanks so much for droppingby my blog. Do hope to know more of your thoughts in the very near future, even if it concerns daily ramblings ;)

Cheers
+Ant+